A Year in Review

Hello my friends, one of the things that I look forward to as each year comes to an end is looking back to see what posts had the most views for each month.
 
Do you like surprises?  I do, so I intentionally do not look until the end of the year.  I am always surprised at what makes the list.
 
 
January:
I shared my Embellished Hearts that I made from old linens and bits of fabric.
 
 
February:
 
 
March: 
I showed how I made a Bloomin Birdbath.
 
 
April:
I took you into the garden again and shared how I was
 


May:
I shared my love for my country in She's a Grand Old Flag.
 

 
June:
I shared how I patched my ottoman in Feed Sack Fixer Upper.

 
 
 July:
My craft room that I shared for Where Bloggers Create.
 
 
August:
It was the forlorn Garden Shed that I spied on vacation and wished I could bring home with me!
 
 
September:
I shared my Fall Porch.
 
 
October:
I shared a few changes in our Guest Bedroom.
 

 
November:
I shared how I decorated old Snow Shovels
 

 
December:
I shared my Old Fashioned Christmas Porch for our 'Creating Christmas' link party.
 
 

A little bit of crafting, gardening, decorating, diy, and seasonal décor.  That pretty much sums up what my blog is all about. 
Oh, except maybe thrifting.  :)
And believe it or not, I love to cook; but rarely do a food post.
 
Honestly, sometimes I wonder what people think my blog is about.  I have had people ask me and I really don't know what to say.  I usually answer that I just blog about whatever pops into my head.  And for the most part, that's the truth!
 
If you had to tell someone what my blog is about, what would you say?  Just curious.
 
Anyway, enough gibberish!  Just want to say thanks for another wonderful year!  I love reading your comments and connecting with you.  They really do Fill my cup!!
 
Wishing you all a very Happy New Year!
 
hugs,
Jann

I will be sharing with:

 
 
 

 

26 comments

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

You had a wonderful year of blog posts, Jann. I remember most of your awesome "most vieweds!"

I hope you had a wonderfukl Christmas - and I wish you all the best in the coming New Year: laughter, love, good health, joy and peace. ♥♥♥

Stacey said...

I'd say your blog is about decorating, creativity, and friendliness. That's why I enjoy it. :)

Happy New Year, Jann.

Rita C at Panoply said...

And just like that, the year flew by! Even with all these creative projects, Jann, it seems like those little hearts were just a blink of the eye away instead of an entire year. Love your posts and blog. Happy New Year.

Mary Ann Potter said...

What a lovely way to look back on your year of creativity! I don't make New year's resolutions, but I have made the decision to submit more of my work to Somerset Studio and to Bella Grace magazines.

Patti said...

So often I have said, "I want to do that" after reading another one of your creative blog posts. Gosh, I need to get going! Your ideas are often so doable and simple. I do have a question for you Jann - do you bring all your succulents inside in the wintertime? I am going to make those hearts - I will - I will - I will! Thank you Jann! Here's to another year!

Linda W. said...

A nice year-end recap! I think your blog is about decorating - you always have the most creative ideas!

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

You sure had a creative year! Love, love, love all that you do. I don't remember the ottoman post, but I won't forget now. LOVE it!!

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Hi Jann, what a fun "year in review"! I always enjoy seeing what you come up with for your posts! Wishing you and yours a Happy New Year!
Gina

Sarah said...

A fun look back, Jann. Happy New Year!

Kim said...

Well, a lot of red seems to pop into your head...and that makes me very happy! I also enjoy your sense of humor. Happy New Year, Jann!! :)

Dreaming of Vintage said...

I loved looking at your old posts Jann! Every post deserves an ooh and ahh! When someone asks what I blog about, I say crafting. Have a wonderful New Year!

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Hi Jann, I think you have one of the most amazing blogs around. You always have something fun to share and you share often. Thanks for the delight that you bring into my life when I open up your emails.
Have a wonderful New Year my friend. xx Jo

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Jann, gee thanks for reminding me I *still* haven't made the bloomin' birdbath! :D Oh well. Someday ... Thanks for the inspiration!

Pat said...

Jann,
Oh, dear friend, this is a lovely "look back" at 2015!!!
If I was asked about my blog what would I say???
Come experience the journey that is life On Crooked Creektt!!!
Lookin' forward to seeing more amazing post
and participating in Share Your Cup Thursdays in 2016!!!
Fondly,
Pat

decorayadora said...

Hola amiga querida !! Espero que hayas tenido una bonita noche buena con tus seres queridos y este 2016 que recién comienza te depare muchas bendiciones
Cariños

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

Your blog is about homey, cozy everyday living sprinkled with lots of love, creativity and a little spunk! Lots of eye candy and fun things to read about. That's why I follow you and look forward to your posts in the New Year. Happy New Year!!

Kris said...

Charming. That is what I would say about your blog!
xo Kris

cynthia lee designs said...

Love seeing all your posts in the past year and looking forward to seeing your posts in the new year.
hugs,
Cindy

Rose L said...

Now you can be even more creative in the new year.

Art and Sand said...

No wonder I like you and your blog ... I also write about whatever pops into my head.

Boy you were a busy girl in 2015 - so many fun projects.

Linda said...

Hi Jann,
You're all about creative FUN! Love those snow shovels, a fave!
Wishing you and yours the very best of everything in 2016,
Linda at Beautiful Ideas

At Rivercrest Cottage said...

My favorite is that skillet full of plants from Cooking Up Spring. Adorable!

Creations By Cindy said...

Loved browsing through your year in review Jann. Happy New Year to you and yours. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Unknown said...

It's a Fun time over a cup with a friend :) Have a wonderful New Year!

Julie said...

It's so fun to see a year's worth of work and passion compiled into one post :). Happy New Year, Jann!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
What a great post! Loved looking back at all your lovely projects!
Thanks so much for your visits!!
Wishing you and your family a Happy New Year!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Instagram