Share Your Cup Thursday #118

Hello and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short).  The party where you share the things that make you happy.

It’s what I call, ‘filling your cup’.

My friends, Have a Daily Cup is now on Instagram.  I’d love if you followed along!

The last two days we have returned to summer and had temps in the lower 90’s.  The mountains are showing more and more color each day.  The next few days we will be returning to Fall weather.  Hope you are having gorgeous weather as well!

Lot’s of wonderful links from last weeks party.  Let’s see what caught my eye.

Patti from Ivy and Elephants shared cute fairy jars that she made.  Hop over and see the others.

WP_20140901_14_58_06_Pro__highres

Marie from Interior Frugalista shared the gorgeous water wall her husband built for her garden.

Water Wall with Graphic

Kiki Nakita shared her beautiful bathroom makeover.

100_8403

Cynthia from Handmade, Homegrown, Beautiful Life shared her love for vintage patterns and her gorgeous embroidered towels.

image17

There were so many wonderful Fall links.  Really hard to choose just one.
 Karen's Up on the Hill is new linking to SYC.  She shared beautiful Fall displays in her home.

image11

Holly from 2 Kids and Tired Cook shared the recipe for this yummy Lemon butter cake.

lemon cake

Thanks so much for sharing and please grab my button if you were featured.

Stackedcup-1_thumb_thumb[1]

Don’t forget to hop over to my facebook page and see who is featured there.  I’d love if you liked me also!

Now let’s get this party started:

 1. I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson.
2. Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three and please do not link up the same thing you linked up last week.
3. Please have a link back to this post. That way others will know where the party is. Feel free to grab my button on the sidebar if you’d like. Only those with a link back will be featured.4. Please find time to visit at least two other participants. It’s a great way to find new friends!


 After you link up, please come back and leave a comment. They fill my cup!

  When pinning, don’t forget to pin from their site and not mine<

33 comments

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the party Jann - I've been drooling over Marie's water feature all week!
Have a great evening
Hugs,
Suzan

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the party Jann - I've been drooling over Marie's water feature all week!
Have a great evening
Hugs,
Suzan

Artsy VaVa said...

Jann, thank you so much for hosting the party!

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

Always a pleasure to stop by and join the fun....thanks for having us! Hugs, Penny

Rita C at Panoply said...

Hi Jann, happy to be here this week, and thank you for hosting us. I agree that that outdoor fountain is just fabulous, as are all these features. That lemon bread is calling my name! Have a great weekend.
Rita

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
Thanks so much for the visits and for the party!!

Hugs,
Debbie

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Thank you so much for hosting, Jann. I forgot to mention in your pink tea post, how much a love your pink teapot!!

Junkchiccottage said...

Thanks for hosting Jann. I thought I would share my coffee bar with your Share your cup Thursday LOL!
Love that water feature. So beautiful.
Kris

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Thanks so much for the feature! The Lemon Butter Cake is so refreshing and such a nice change from heavy desserts.

Winnie said...

Thank you Jann for the party :)
Have a wonderfull weekend
Next week we're celebrating Rosh-Hashanah and together with Shabbath, it's going to be a loooooooooooong weekend

bj said...

Jann, once again, I can;t link with your party. Would you please link me and I'll get in touch with B. the Linky man AGAIN.....THANKS

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

Thank you for hosting, I do enjoy partying with you! Nice features by the way!

Unknown said...

Great features :) Thanks for hosting us each week! You are so awesome Mrs. O!!

Debra@CommonGround said...

oh that lemon butter cake looks so yummy, thanks for hosting, Jann!

Ivy and Elephants said...

Jann, thanks so much for featuring my gazing balls, they were so fun to make.
It is an honor to be included among such creative people. Thanks for hosting, it is always a pleasure!
Hugs,
Patti

Stacey Johnson said...

My sweet 94 year old grandma makes her own towel and taught me recently. I just love handmade tea towels!

A Joyful Cottage said...

Love that beachy bathrooom. Thanks for the party, Jann. Hugs, Nancy

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

What wonderful features, Jann. Thanks for hosting and enjoy the rest of your week.

Blessings,
Sandi

Donna Wilkes said...

Love the fairy jar feature. Thank you for hosting.

Unknown said...

Such great features, and I LOVE the pink garden tea. So very cute, and now I have a bunch of girls wanting something similar. Thanks for hosting, and have a great week.

Sarah @ Backwoods Babies

Deanies Stash said...

Jann, great features this week. Thanks for the party!

Kiki Nakita said...

Thank you for the feature Jann!

Vintage Paint and more... said...

We are also finally getting a little teensy peek at fall. Thank you for hosting and have a wonderful weekend. Cathy

CD Loken said...

I love your party, Jann! Beautiful features! Thank you so much for hosting!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Jann you front porch looks so pretty and perfect for fall. Thanks for hosting and have a nice day and weekend.
Julie

Marie-Interior Frugalista said...

Thank you so much Jann for featuring our DIY Water Wall - much appreciated!
Hugs,
Marie
The Interior Frugalista

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for hosting the party Jann! Great features! I just adore those vintage linens.

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Thank you so much for hosting and inspiring us!

The Charm of Home said...

Thanks for hosting! Would You be interested in the Blogger's Writing Process Tour? You would write a post on how you write for your blog. Email me if you are interested and I will tell you all about it! Thanks!
Sherry

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting! :)
Have a great weekend.
~Liz

Revi said...

I almost forgot to link up! Thanks for hosting the party, Jann. :)

gbwhatsapp 2021 said...

Your article provides excellent information, thank you for sharing this with us. I'm amazed at how much information you have on this site; I love how comprehensive it is about so many artists.

Albert said...

ملف m3u

Instagram