Share Your Cup Thursday #84

Hello, Happy Holidays and welcome to Share Your Cup (SYC).  I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration!

It was so fun to have all of our children with us this year.  Everything was delicious and it was a beautiful day.

It’s hard to believe that Christmas is only weeks away.  I have been busily decking the house and soon my girls and I will spend the day baking goodies.  It’s a family tradition we all love.

Next week there will be no Share Your Cup.  Instead I will be hosting my part of our ‘Celebrating Christmas’ party.  My  theme is Sugar and Spice.  Please come link up your Sweet posts!  It can be cooking as well as Sugar and Spice decor.

The party will kick off Sat. evening with Carlene at Organized Clutter. Get those posts ready and come share them with us all!  Here’s the schedule:

Sun. Dec. 7th Carlene from Organized Clutter Queen  - Vintage Christmas.

Mon. Dec. 8th Kris from Junk Chic CottageWhite Christmas

Tues. Dec. 9th Susan from Must Love JunkRustic Christmas

Weds. Dec. 10th Tracie from Fishtail CottageCottage Christmas.

Thurs. Dec. 11th Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. OlsonSugar & Spice Christmas

                                                                      Creating Christas Image

Now for this weeks features:

Lynn from Shabby Story shared her beautiful guest bedroom.

IMG_4199guestbedaw_thumb10

IMG_4185door-sconcesaw_thumb5

Besa GM shared a great remodel of her small bathroom.

82

Joy from A Vintage Green shared her vintage ornaments in jars.

Christmas jar bulbs

Lynnie from Vintage Gal Style created the cutest canning jar snow globe.

6snowglobe

Susan from Must Love Junk shared her wonderful Christmas mantle.

SAM_9219

Fran from Hey, Mom What's for Dinner? shared her recipe for delicious raspberry truffles.

058

I still am having problems accessing my links so no most visited links this week either.

Thanks so much everyone for sharing and please grab my button if you were featured.

Stackedcup-1_thumb

Now let’s Party!

A few rules and then let the fun begin!

1. I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson.
2. Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three and please do not link up the same thing you linked up last week.
3. Please have a link back to this post. That way others will know where the party is. Feel free to grab my button on the sidebar if you’d like. Only those with a link back will be featured.
4. Please find time to visit at least two other participants. It’s a great way to find new friends.

After you link up please come back and leave a comment. They help to fill my cup!

45 comments

Sarah said...

Jann, it is difficult to think that Christmas will be here in a few short weeks. I hope to decorate this weekend. Thanks for hosting.

Unknown said...

Lovely party as usual :) You have the best features! Thanks for hosting!

Stacy said...

Thank you for hosting. The features this week are lovely.

FABBY'S LIVING said...

I guess less is more in this pretty features. Thank you for hosting and have a blessed December!
FABBY

Trisha said...

Great features! Thanks for sharing!

~Trisha

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Your features look like magazine shots. Wow, I sure don't live like that, amazing. LOVE the ornies in the jars and the snow glove jar. Sharing my vintage Christmas linens today. Thanks for hosting! Pam

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Forgot to comment on Fran's being featured! Her recipes are delectable and her blog is so clever and such fun to read. So glad to see she is featured!

Diane said...

So much creativity in the features. Thanks for hosting such a lovely party!

must love junk said...

Jann, thanks so much for featuring my mantel! I can't wait for the 'Creating Christmas' link party next week-thank you for hosting! :)
Susan

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Wow, I love all the great features, Jann. Thank you so much for hosting your fun party and always being so kind to leave a comment. xo

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thank you so much for this fun party, Jann! So much inspiration :) Hugs and Summer greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

Tanya Rachelle said...

Always some thing to look forward to on Thursdays!!! Thank you for always visiting and commenting. It makes my day!
~Tanya

Fran said...

Thank you so much for hosting! And thank you for featuring my raspberry truffles--I'm honored to be in the company of those other fabulous features! I'm already planning a "sugar and spice" post for next week's party--I'm so glad you were assigned that theme!! :) --Fran

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hi Jann, thanks for hosting the party and looking forward to next week. I hope you are enjoy the holiday season. Julie

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Jann for featuring my Christmas Decoration in Mason Jars. A lovely treat. Thank you for hosting Share Your Cup Thursday, love joining in. Have a wonderful week.
Joy

NanaDiana said...

There are some great features here, Jann. So glad your Thanksgiving was a good one with all your kids! xo Diana

Joy said...

Thank you for SYC, Jann! I look forward to A Sugar and Spice Christmas! :)

Love, Joy @ Yesterfood

Debby Ray said...

I have just taken a glance at all of the link ups but those vintage ornaments in jar made my eyes bug out! Thanks for hosting!

Debra@CommonGround said...

raspberry truffles, yum! thanks for hosting, Jann!!

Artsy VaVa said...

Jann, thanks for hosting the party!

Susan Freeman said...

Thank you Jann!

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Great features and thanks for hosting, Jann.

Blessings,
Sandi

Jen said...

Well, have you dug out yet, or did you guys escape the whopping storm?
We got buried down here ~ lol
"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas~~~"
Have a wonderful rest of the week~!
Jen~
(=

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Jann!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Thanks bunches for hosting. I really need to get with the program and get some decorating done.

Vickie @ makingoursustainablelife.com said...

I can't wait until next week for your Celebrating Christmas progressive blog party! Sounds fun! Thanks for hosting!

Unknown said...

Glad you had such a nice Thanksgiving with your family. Thanks for hosting Jann and blessings to you, Patti

Madonna/aka/Ms Lemon of Make Mine Lemon said...

Thank you so much for hosting.

Art and Sand said...

Thanks for hosting. I am getting in the spirit of the season by adding a little decoration each day.

Winnie said...

Thank you Jann for the party :)
Have a great weekend

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

Thanks for letting me join the party. So many great post to read.
Denise

farmhouse-story said...

thanks so much for sharing my bedroom changes, jann! can't wait to see the christmas party--love the different themes! off to check out this week's links-have a great day!

Carlene @ Organized Clutter said...

I just love Susan's rustic mantel!

Debra at HOMESPUN: http://www.thehomespun.com said...

I am supposed to have all the little kids here this weekend to decorate sugar cookies so I bet I'll have some pics for your sugar and spice party! :) Oh it's going to be A BIG MESS and LOTS OF FUN :)

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

Jan,
I have been working on Christmas since July...But not for my home. Stop by and You will see. I would love to link up, but don't know how.I'm so dumb when it comes to the puter.
Merry Christmas Dearest,
Marie Antoinette

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Jann, it is truly hard to believe Christmas will be here in less than 3 weeks - so much to do. Love the great features this week - thank you for hosting... Cathy

Antiques And Teacups said...

It's always so fun to see what everyone is doing! Thanks so much for hosting!
Ruth

Jemma@athomewithjemma said...

Jann,
Such a treat to have your entire family together for Thanksgiving-we were away for a week visiting my husbands elderly parents and one of our daughters. It was a nice visit.
Thanks for hosting, looking forward to your Christmas Party too!
Hugs,
Jemma

Nancy said...

Oh, those truffles look so yummy, Jann. The guest room is charming, the bathroom is fabulous, the vintage ornaments in the jars are really neat, and I love that mantel. So much inspiration. Thanks for hosting! Glad you had your family around you for Thanksgiving. Making cookies with your girls sounds heavenly. Have fun!

Tarnished Royalty said...

Thanks for the party Jann. Ho ho ho!

BESA GM said...

Thanks so much Jann for another great party and for featuring my bath remodel. You are such a great host. Have a lovely weekend.
Besa

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Jann I always enjoy this party, thanks for hosting! hugs, Linda

Jeanette@Creating a Life Studio said...

So many pretty features this week, Jann! Looking forward to the Christmas party. Thank you for hosting!

Stacey Johnson said...

I love the beautiful fire place with the santa and the sleigh. I also love the little truck...I'm looking for one of those! Have a great week!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much sweet Jan for featuring my snow globe! I just love joining your lovely party and can't wait for this weeks!

Hugs, Lynnie

Instagram