Under the Stairs Projects

Have you got a little space ‘Under the Stairs’ that is begging to be made into something fun?

We did and last July we finally turned it into a little Market Cafe that the grandies love!

First of all, I want to say how excited I was when Alexandra from Hometalk asked me if I would like to curate a ’Under the Stairs projects’ board.  I had a lot of fun doing it and I think you will really enjoy what I found.

Even if you don’t have a space, this board has so many fun ideas.  Well worth the time to take a look!

A variety of places to play, sleep, study, organize,or even a special spot for your favorite pet.

Be sure and click on the picture to go to my board.  From there you can read about each creative idea.

jannolson0810 (2)

Enjoy!

I would love to know what you think!

hugs,

Jann

I will be sharing with these fun parties:

 Savvy Southern Style for Wow

A Delightsome Life for Home and Garden Thursday

 

17 comments

Art and Sand said...

Our former home had a great little cubby under the stairs where our daughter loved to hide out. If we still there it would be fun to use one of your ideas.

Art and Sand said...

Our former home had a great little cubby under the stairs where our daughter loved to hide out. If we still there it would be fun to use one of your ideas.

Jana@Transformations From the Heart said...

Some great ideas, we don't have an "under the stairs" in our home though we did years ago. For me, it was a great storage solution at the time.

Mary@mydogsmygardenandmary said...

Unfortunately I have no stairs but the ideas you have are terrific.
Mary

Mary@mydogsmygardenandmary said...

Unfortunately I have no stairs but the ideas you have are terrific.
Mary

Phyllis @Around the House said...

I love all the ideas, love the doghouse one and the one with the window box, wow such clever use of unused space...Phyllis

The Old Parsonage said...

Darling love all those great ideas! I'd love to have the one with all those wonderful drawers!

Enjoy your day!

cynthia lee designs said...

Great ideas for under the stair areas!!
~Cindy

Tea in the Library said...

Cool! I had never seen these boards before. Great job Jann!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

What cute ideas!...a great idea for a "board"...

Pamela Gordon said...

These are really great ideas Jann. I love the window seat one in the bottom set.

Shirley Hatfield said...

It looks like you've added a few more darling touches since I got to see your little market/house this summer! It's the cutest thing ever! =D

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

No stairs in this house, but I did really love all that storage space in a past house. Super ideas. I would love for you to link up to my Inspire Me party that is ongoing - -http://www.astrollthrulife.net/2013/10/185th-inspire-me-tuesday.html. Hope to see you there. Hugs, Marty

Rose L said...

Great ideas, especially for someone building a home! My under-the-stairs place is a storage/coat closet, and no kids for the fun ideas.

Vickie @ makingoursustainablelife.com said...

Those are fabulous! The one with the drawers makes a lot of sense, but I really like the ones used as reading nooks! Now, I wish I had a two story house!

Winnie said...

I live in a flat but I LOOOOOOOOOOVE your ideas, especially the cozy place for the pets LOL

Kathy said...

These are marvelous ideas - our under the stairs is a closet! I am delighted that you shared with Home and Garden Thursday,
Kathy

Instagram