Share Your Cup Thursday #78

Hello my friends and welcome to Share Your Cup (SYC).  Hope you are having a fabulous week!

This time of year we are all so busy, busy, busy with the holidays approaching.  Let’s not forget to take the time to enjoy the things that make us happy, happy, happy!

Share Your Cup is the party where you come to share just that.  The things in life that make you happy.  In other words, that help to ‘fill your cup’.

I learned a long time ago that we need to make our own happiness and not depend on others to do it for us.

Once we are happy it’s much easier for us to help make others happy.  By sharing at SYC you are bringing happiness to others.

Here’s what caught my eye from last weeks SYC:

We have another fabulous kitchen redo by Sally from Salmagundi.  I think this time of year gets us all in the mood to fix up.  I know that it has me.  Wanting to repaint my sewing room.

DSC05116

Connie from Hil lHouse Homestead showed us how she made vintage looking rugs out of old sheets.  Don’t crochet?  Even the wound balls look cute!

Crocheted Rag Rug

Just look at these gorgeous and vibrant Fall blooms Patti from Old Things New  gathered from her garden.

10-Hydrangeas-in-tool-box-051

Love the color of this dresser redo by Susie from Dorothy Sue and Millie B Too.  Guess what the name of the color is, happy camper.  Is that not the best?

IMG_0892

Simply Suzannes shared a beautiful Fall dinner.  This has got me wanting to try roasted brussel sprouts.

roasted brussel sprouts 9

Debbie Dabble really outdid herself on this fabulous ‘Nevermore’ table for her church’s annual Harvest Tea.

041

Now for the top 2 most visited links:

#1 and #2 got the same amount of visits.

I must say that the number of visits are down.  Please get out there and visit.

Sally’s Kitchen Redo and Priscilla’s Halloween and Fall Chalkboards

IMG_6438

Congrats!  Please grab my button if you were featured.

Stackedcup-1_thumb

Now let’s Party!

A few rules and then let the fun begin!

1. I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson.
2. Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3. Please have a link back to this post. That way others will know where the party is. Feel free to grab my button on the sidebar if you’d like. Only those with a link back will be featured.
4. Please find time to visit at least two other participants. It’s a great way to find new friends.

After you link up please come back and leave a comment. They help to fill my cup

35 comments

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
Thanks so much for the feature! I will be giving you a shout out in my next post....

Thanks again for the feature and for the party!!

Hugs,
Deb

Unknown said...

I want one of those butchers blocks! Lovely features. Thanks for hosting once again :) you are the best!

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

Jann thank you for hosting...commenting on some of your other posts too. LOL I do not think that anyone enjoys Halloween more than you do..love the family pics!

Winnie said...

Thank you Jann for hosting another party :)

priscilla said...

Thanks so much Jann ! Have a wonderful weekend !

Simply Suzannes at Home said...

Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at Home

Hi Jann!
Thank you so much for the beautiful feature!
So have you tried roasted brussel sprouts yet ;0) ?
Have a beautiful week,
Suzanne

Madonna/aka/Ms Lemon of Make Mine Lemon said...

Thank you so much for hosting.

must love junk said...

Thanks for hosting, Jann! Have a great week :)
Susan

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hi Jann, thanks for hosting the party and have a good week and weekend.
Julie

Salmagundi said...

Thanks for the feature this week. Noticed a comment above about our butcher block. We bought that 45 years ago cheap when the little country store close to my family farm was going out of business. It has always stolen the show in our kitchen. It is much cherished by all of us! Thank you for always hosting this inspirational party. Sally

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Jann thank you so much for hosting...wonderful features! Wishing you a wonderful rest of the week!
XO Barbara

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Thanks bunches for hosting!!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Hi sweet Jenn! I had a lot of fun making my Halloween table, I thought I wasn't gonna do one this year! Thank you so much for tyhis great party. The features are vvery cute! Hugs,
FABBY

Julie Marie said...

Hi Jann... great features... love the chalkboard especially!... just linked up, thanks for hosting... xoxo Julie Marie

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Those butcher blocks are great, aren't they? Thanks for hosting and have a great rest of the week.

Blessings,
Sandi

Tea in the Library said...

Was working my way through the posts ... have run out of Appletini... will be back tomorrow .. I think I need to go lay down!

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Hi Jann, I'm still oohing and ahhing over your quilted table topper! Thank you for sharing the lovely features and for hosting. xo

Sarah said...

Fun features, Jann. Thanks for hosting each week.

Marie-Interior Frugalista said...

Hi Jann, it's my first visit to Share Your Cup Thursday and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone in here.
Thanks for hosting the party!
Marie@InteriorFrugalista

Kate said...

Thank you Jann for being such a lovely hostess. So blessed to participate this week!!! Love to you Kate xoxo

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thanks for the party, Jann! Have a great rest of the week :) Hugs and Spring greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

Connie Nelson said...

Thank you for featuring my Crocheted Rug post! That was a fun surprise :) Thanks for hosting too.

Jeanette@Creating a Life Studio said...

Thank you for the party, Jann!

Micupoftea said...

Hello Jann! Old dressers, white kitchens and brussel sprouts. Always fun to see what is on your blog. Thx for hosting. I can't wait to peek at some blogs. Happy week end :)
Shawn

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

Hi Jann! Thanks for stopping by. It was so nice to see you!

Marie & I are joining your Share A Cup Party. So many talented people here. Looks like a lot of fun!

Blessings, Edie Marie

Curtains in My Tree said...

Gosh all the features are so great
It's always fun to see what others are up to
I could use a cup of tea right now also without the brussel sprouts LOL

Cottage and Broome said...

Hey Jann, Thanks for hosting again this week. I love that harvest home chalk board. Have a wonderful week, Laura

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Thanks for hosting! I'm off to check the links. I must confess that I find it hard to check them when I work... But it's my week off, so it'll be fun to enjoy some eye candy.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the party Jann!

LindyLouMac said...

Thanks for the party, I always visit some of the links, but with such a huge entry it is difficult to keep up I am afraid. :(

Tarnished Royalty said...

Yum I love brussel sprouts! Thanks for hosting, Jann! ~Ann
Tarnished Royalty

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for featuring my tool box flowers Jann. You are so sweet. Thanks for another fab party this week too. Blessings, Patti

Karie said...

Jann, thanks for the great linky party. Love visiting you. Some day I will visit you for real. Hugs to you my friend. Karie

Unknown said...

I so enjoy your pics and love your decorating style!
Karen

Stacey Johnson said...

I love the way the globels are on the shelf. Darling! Happy Fall to You!

Instagram