I'm Feeling Blue

Every since we moved into our new home about a year and a half ago I've been feeling blue.
Not just any blue mind you, but that pretty turquoise blue. For those of you who know me you'd have to admit that is quite unusual. Normally I am such a red freak! Never fear, the red did not disapear it just compliments the blue very well. It all started last Spring when I decided to paint the half wall between my family room and kitchen 'Silver Sage'. A Restoration Hardware paint that I love. From there it blossomed into painting my island and fan hood. My husband had a hard time understanding how come I wanted to cover up such beautiful wood. Recently I purchased a darling red and tqs. candy cane plate. WA-LA, I decorated my kitchen table with my new favorite combo for Christmas. I'd love to have you drop in for a visit anytime. But it looks like I'll have a blue Christmas with or without you!

Silver Sage - Oh How I Love You!


I Wasn't Sure About the Blue Island-But Now I Love It!

I'll Have a Blue Christmas-A Little Red Can't Hurt Either!

3 comments

Ky said...

Mom, you will always be a red freak no matter how hard you try.

Ky said...

p.s i think you should post that santa picture we were looking at last night on your blog. hehehee

Erin {House of Turquoise} said...

I LOOOOVE those holiday decorations! They look fantastic with your island, which is incredible by the way!

Instagram