Holiday Home Tour

On Thursdays I hold a ‘Stitching Group’ at my home. Last Thurs. we decided that we wanted to do a Christmas home tour. Eight people agreed to let us visit their home. I am going to spot-light two at a time. I hope you enjoy and see how talented all of these ladies are!

Our first stop was Kathy’s home. Very warm and cozy!

DSCF0218

I love her flocked tree.

DSCF0219

Her advent calendar is glitzy. It looks so different than my vintage one. Oh, how I love it!

DSCF0220

Treats for the Sweet on top of a kitchen cabinet.

DSCF0221

Her mantle of white is so gorgeous!

DSCF0222

Kathy made this darling pillow with red burlap. Don’t you love the ruffle? I might have to make one for Valentines. It would work don’t you think?

Now on to Beth’s so much to take in. I love it all!

DSCF0223

This darling decorated ladder filled with some of those guys I love so much greeted us at her door.

DSCF0224

A collection of Santa’s in her family room.

DSCF0225

Love her table décor! It makes me want to sit and stay awhile. Notice her cute quilt. One of many that she has made. She is as addicted as I am.

DSCF0226

She has sweet little vignettes' everywhere. One thing I can never get enough of!

DSCF0227

A perfect little area for decorating in her kitchen.

That’s it for today. See what I mean by talented? Tune in tomorrow for two more. I promise, you won’t want to miss!

1 comment

McFadden said...

Thanks for sharing. I see I really missed alot, darn.

Instagram