The Bomb

Mothers Day was the BOMB! Some of the family came for dinner and Shultz cooked delicious BBQ Pork in the dutch oven. The kids came bearing gifts and I loved them all. Falco may not have spent $150, but he gave me a bunch of Burts Bees stuff . My hands and feet are gonna be so happy! Ky and Dustin gave me a gorgeous geranium basket and Nichole gave me a subscription to Taste of Home healthy eating. Lonnie and Tracy gave me a cute garden decoration. I love anything for the garden! I hope all of you mothers had a great day also. We took lilacs to both my mom and Shultz's moms graves. They loved flowers as much as I do.
I miss them terribly and think of them often. How thankful I am that I got to have them in my life.

1 comment

Ky said...

I am glad you had a good mothers day! You deserve it, and the pork was delicious!!

Instagram